Travel News

Visiting Canada? New online authorisation required from March 2016

The new eTA is a requirement if you are visiting or transiting via Canada by air. If you are entering Canada by land or sea you will not need an eTA.

Added: 19/11/2015

Sharm el Sheikh – Latest Update on travel insurance cover

Travel insurance information for customers currently in Sharm el Sheikh or with a holiday planned to Sharm el Sheikh

Added: 05/11/2015

News Archive

News Search