Coronavirus/COVID-19 Cover: All policies provide cover for emergency medical treatment & repatriation, when medically necessary, if you contract COVID-19 abroad. Covid+ policies cover cancellation if you catch COVID-19 within 14 days of departure. In addition, Platinum Covid+ policies have more cover including cancellation if you have been told to isolate due to COVID-19. Get a Quote »
Travel Insurance Heart Condition
Travel insurance with cover for people with heart conditions, heart attacks and Angina
Goodtogoinsurance.com provides single trip and annual travel insurance to people travelling with a heart condition. Whether you have angina or you've suffered from a heart attack, we can provide a quote for your travel insurance. And we can cover your travelling companions on the same policy.
- Travel insurance cover for any type of heart condition including angina and heart attacks
- Up to a high level of severity and even a terminal prognosis
- Choose from three levels of travel insurance cover for your heart condition
Since 2010 we have insured over 620,000 travellers who may have had difficulty finding travel insurance cover elsewhere due to their age or medical conditions, enabling them to take the holiday they wanted with the peace of mind that they are fully covered.
We will ask you a series of simple questions about your heart condition when you get a quote for your travel insurance to help us provide you with appropriate cover for your holiday - it's very easy and will only take a few minutes.
What makes goodtogoinsurance.com different to standard travel insurance policies?
Cover for heart conditions - Medical Screening
Some standard insurers keep their premiums low by excluding people with a heart condition. Goodtogoinsurance.com is different - we can cover people with a heart condition up to a high level of severity, even if you have a terminal prognosis.
If you suffer from a heart condition, our simple medical screening process will help you get the cover that's right for you.
Cover your travelling companions on the same policy
We can provide cover for your travel companions on the same policy. This is important if you have a heart condition, because if the holiday has to be cancelled due to your condition then your companions will be covered. This is unlikely to be the case if your travelling companions buy travel insurance through another provider.
Travel Insurance Heart Condition Cover and benefits
Our travel insurance policies provide the following benefits and much more:
- 24 hour medical emergency support
- Medical expenses up to £10 million
- Loss of medication up to £300
- Cancellation cover up to £5,000 (platinum policies)
- Personal property up to £3,000 (platinum policies)
- Three levels of travel insurance cover available
- Scheduled Airline Failure (insolvency cover) included
- Travel Dispute Cover available
We recommend that you read the Policy Wording for full details of our travel insurance cover.
Additional medical expenses cover
Providing travel insurance for travellers with a heart condition means we can provide extra cover which other insurers rarely include in their policies.
- Mobility Aids up to £2,500
Plus, if you undergo surgery abroad and have to stay in hospital for at least 5 days we will provide the following:
- Cost of a recuperation holiday up to £750
- Health examination when you return to the UK up to £500
- Cost of employing a home help or nanny up to £500
- Kennel and Cattery cover up to £500
- Cosmetic surgery to correct damage caused by an accident on your trip up to £2,500
Please read the Policy Wording for the full terms and conditions of this cover.
Please note: The additional medical expenses detailed are only available on our Silver, Gold and Platinum policies, not our Cruise Specific products.
Getting the right travel insurance can be challenging, and often more so when you have a heart condition. Goodtogoinsurance.com can provide heart attack travel insurance as well as angina travel insurance to give you the right cover to protect you while you're away on holiday. With travel insurance available for all heart conditions we can make sure that you're insured while on holiday regardless of your heart condition medical history.
Reviews: Single trip & annual travel insurance
* Flexible cover. Trip changes? We'll change your single trip policy to match with no admin charge. The new dates must be within 20 months of the original issue date. If the new trip is for a longer period, to a different destination or more than 12 months from the original issue date, there may be an additional premium due to increased risk.