Travel Insurance for High Blood Pressure
Travel insurance with cover for high blood pressure
Goodtogoinsurance.com provides single trip and annual travel insurance to people who suffer from high blood pressure up to a high level of severity. Your travelling companions can also be covered on the same policy.
When you get a quote for high blood pressure travel insurance with us, we will ask a few simple questions about your high blood pressure, which only takes a few minutes.
Since 2010 we have insured over 620,000 travellers who may have had difficulty finding travel insurance cover elsewhere due to their age or medical conditions, enabling them to take the holiday they wanted with the peace of mind that they are fully covered.
What makes goodtogoinsurance.com different to standard travel insurance policies?
- Three levels of high blood pressure travel insurance to choose from
- Specialists in travel insurance for high blood pressure and hypertension
Cover for high blood pressure- medical screening
Some travel insurers keep their premiums low by not offering travel insurance to people with high blood pressure. But at goodtogoinsurance.com, we don't do that. If you suffer from high blood pressure, just answer our simple medical screening questions and we will make sure that you get the right level of cover to suit your needs.
Cover your travelling companions on the same policy
We can also provide cover for your travelling companions on the same policy. Your holiday might need to be cancelled as a result of your high blood pressure, and if your companions are covered on the same policy as you, you can all claim for cancellation.
High blood pressure travel insurance - cover and benefits
Take a look at the benefits that our travel insurance for high blood pressure has to offer:
- Medical expenses up to £10 million
- 24 hour medical emergency support
- Loss of medication up to £300
- Cancellation cover up to £5,000 (platinum policies)
- Personal property up to £3,000 (platinum policies)
- Three levels of travel insurance cover available
- End Supplier Failure (insolvency cover) included
- Travel Dispute Cover available
Read our Policy Wording for further details on the type of cover available with our high blood pressure travel insurance.
Additional medical expenses cover
Because we specialise in travel insurance for high blood pressure, we can provide an extra level of cover that other insurers might not offer. We can cover:
- Mobility Aids up to £2,500
If you undergo surgery abroad and you need to stay in hospital for 5 days, we can offer cover for the following:
- Cost of employing a home help or nanny up to £300
- Cost of a recuperation holiday up to £750
- Cosmetic surgery to correct damage caused by an accident on your trip up to £2,500
- Health examination when you return to the UK up to £500
Please read the Policy Wording for the full terms and conditions of this cover.
Please note: The additional medical expenses detailed are only available on our Silver, Gold and Platinum policies, not our Cruise Specific products.
As with all medical conditions it's important to declare high blood pressure to your travel insurance company, even if you're taking medication that keeps your high blood pressure controlled. For hypertension or high blood pressure, travel insurance from goodtogoinsurance.com means that you get the protection you need for your medical expenses, and much more, should you have any complications or unexpected problems with your medical condition. As with any travel insurance it's important that you buy as soon as you book your trip in order to the get the benefit of the cancellation cover, at no extra cost.
Reviews: Single trip & annual travel insurance
* Flexible cover. Trip changes? We'll change your single trip policy to match. The new dates must be within 12 months of the original issue date. If the new trip is for a longer period or to a different destination there may be an additional premium due to increased risk.