Travel insurance for children with medical conditions
Goodtogoinsurance.com specialises in providing travel insurance cover for medical conditions in adults and children.
We can provide travel insurance for all types of medical conditions in children, including asthma, cancer, leukaemia, epilepsy and autism. Travel insurance from Goodtogoinsurance.com can give you the reassurance that your child's medical conditions are properly covered whilst you are on holiday.
Our policies provide up to £10 million pounds of medical and repatriation cover and we provide an emergency medical assistance service which is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year- so help is at hand for you and your children whenever you need it.
Please note: Children under 18 must be insured on a travel insurance policy with an adult. It doesn't matter if adult has any pre-existing medical conditions or not.
Travel insurance cover for children with medical conditions
- All types of medical conditions can be covered
- Including Cancer, Leukaemia, Epilepsy and Asthma
- No need for doctor's certificate
Travel insurance cover and benefits
- 24 hour emergency medical assistance
- Medical and repatriation expenses up to £10 million
- Choose from 3 levels of travel insurance cover
- Cancellation cover up to £5000 (Platinum Cover)
See our full Schedule of Benefits for more details of the travel insurance cover we can provide to children with pre-existing medical conditions.
Declare your child's medical condition
If your child suffers from a pre-existing medical condition, whatever the severity, you should declare it when you buy travel insurance to give you the peace of mind that it is covered in the event that your child needs emergency medical treatment whilst you are on holiday.
When you get a quote for travel insurance with cover for your child's medical condition, you will need to declare that medical condition to us. Simply tell us the name of your child's medical condition and we will ask you a short series of multiple choice questions about the medical condition in order to provide the appropriate travel insurance cover.
It pays to cover the whole family on the same travel insurance policy
If you are going on a family holiday it can pay to cover the whole family on the same travel insurance policy, even if it is only one child who has a medical condition to be covered.
If parents and children are insured on the same policy you would all have cover for cancellation due to your child's pre-existing medical condition. If the rest of the family are insured on a different travel insurance policy this is unlikely to be the case.
Reviews: Single trip & annual travel insurance
* Flexible cover. Trip changes? We'll change your single trip policy to match. The new dates must be within 12 months of the original issue date. If the new trip is for a longer period or to a different destination there may be an additional premium due to increased risk.