Travel Health Insurance
Travel Insurance with Cover for Health Conditions
Goodtogoinsurance.com provides single trip and annual travel insurance to people travelling with pre existing medical conditions from asthma through to heart disease, cancer and mental health conditions.
Since 2010 we have insured over 700,000 travellers who may have had difficulty finding travel insurance cover elsewhere due to their age or medical conditions.
- Travel insurance cover for pre existing health conditions
- Up to a high level of severity and even a terminal prognosis
- Cancer, Heart Conditions, Diabetes, Stroke, Epilepsy and many more
- Three levels of travel health insurance cover to choose from
When you get a quote for travel health insurance we will ask you a series of simple questions about your medical condition which will help us to provide you with appropriate cover for your holiday - it's very easy and will only take a few minutes.
What makes goodtogoinsurance.com different to standard travel insurance policies?
Travel health insurance - Medical screening
Many standard insurers keep their premiums low by excluding people on health grounds. Goodtogoinsurance.com is different - we can cover any medical or health condition up to a high level of severity, even with a terminal prognosis.
If you need to cover a pre existing medical condition you can go through our simple medical screening process to help you get appropriate cover for your needs.
Cover your travelling companions on the same policy
We can also cover your travelling companions on the same travel health insurance policy, that way they will also have cover for cancellation due to your medical condition. If they are insured by another provider, that may not be the case.
Travel Health Insurance Cover and benefits
Our travel insurance policies provide the following benefits and much more:
- 24 hour medical emergency support
- Medical expenses up to £10 million
- Loss of medication up to £300
- Cancellation cover up to £5,000 (platinum policies)
- Personal property up to £3,000 (platinum policies)
- Three levels of travel insurance cover available
- End Supplier Failure (insolvency cover) included
- Travel Dispute Cover available
We recommend that you read the policy wording for full details of our travel insurance cover.
Additional medical expenses cover
Because we specialise in providing travel health insurance for pre existing medical conditions we provide extra cover which other insurers rarely include in their policies.
- Mobility Aids up to £2,500
Plus, if you undergo surgery abroad and have to stay in hospital for at least 5 days we will provide the following:
- Cost of a recuperation holiday up to £750
- Health examination when you return to the UK up to £500
- Cost of employing a home help or nanny up to £500
- Kennel and Cattery cover up to £500
- Cosmetic surgery to correct damage caused by an accident on your trip up to £2,500
Please read the policy wording for the full terms and conditions of this cover.
Please note: The additional medical expenses detailed are only available on our Silver, Gold and Platinum policies, not our Cruise Specific products.
Reviews: Single trip & annual travel insurance
* Flexible cover. Trip changes? We'll change your single trip policy to match. The new dates must be within 12 months of the original issue date. If the new trip is for a longer period or to a different destination there may be an additional premium due to increased risk.