Flexible travel insurance
- Cover for all types of medical conditions
- No age limits
Whether you're booking a last minute break or planning a dream holiday for next year, we understand that things can change.
That's why we are flexible.
If you need to change the dates or destination of your trip, we can move your single trip insurance to match.
The new dates must be within 12 months of the original issue date. If the new trip is for a longer period or to a different destination, there may be an additional premium due to increased risk.
Cover and Benefits
- Medical Expenses and Repatriation
- 24 Hour Medical Emergency Support
- Loss of Medication
- Mobility aids
- Cancellation & Curtailment
- Personal Property
- End Supplier Failure
- Cover for sports and hazardous activities available
For full details of our travel insurance cover please read our Product Information Document and Policy Wording .
Travel insurance - Cover for medical conditions
Goodtogoinsurance.com provides travel insurance to people travelling with all sorts of existing medical conditions from asthma through to heart disease, cancer and mental health conditions. We can also cover your travelling companions on the same policy.
- Travel insurance cover for pre existing medical conditions
- Up to a high level of severity and even a terminal prognosis
- Cancer, Heart Conditions, Diabetes, Stroke, Epilepsy and many more
- Cover is available to travellers on a course of chemotherapy or radiotherapy
- Cover for mental health conditions
When you get a quote for travel insurance we will ask you a series of simple questions about your medical condition which will help us to provide you with appropriate cover for your holiday - It's very easy and will only take a few minutes.
Declare your medical conditions and get a quote for travel insurance now.
Goodtogoinsurance.com are proud to provide travel insurance for pre-existing medical conditions.
No age limits - over 65 travel insurance
There are no age limits on our single trip or annual travel insurance. So your age won't be a barrier to getting appropriate insurance cover for your holiday - whether you are over 65, over 80 or over 90!