Coronavirus/COVID-19 Cover: All policies provide cover for emergency medical treatment & repatriation, when medically necessary, if you contract COVID-19 abroad. Covid+ policies cover cancellation if you catch COVID-19 within 14 days of departure. In addition, Platinum Covid+ policies have more cover including cancellation if you have been told to isolate due to COVID-19. Get a Quote »
Annual Travel Insurance with Cover for Medical Conditions
Goodtogoinsurance.com provides annual multi trip travel insurance for travellers with or without pre existing medical conditions.
- Annual travel insurance with no age limits
- Cover for unlimited number of trips up to 31 days each
- Pre existing medical conditions can be covered
- Three levels of annual travel insurance cover to choose from
If you travel more than twice a year, whether for long holidays or short weekend breaks, an annual policy could save you time and money. If you travel at short notice, having an annual travel insurance policy will give you the peace of mind of knowing you're covered. We''ll also send you a reminder when your cover is due for renewal, so that you won't inadvertently travel without insurance.
Our annual travel insurance policies provide the following benefits and much more:
- 24 hour medical emergency support
- Medical expenses up to £10 million
- Loss of medication up to £300
- Cancellation cover up to £5,000 (platinum policies)
- Personal property up to £3,000 (platinum policies)
- Three levels of travel insurance cover available
- Scheduled Airline Failure (insolvency cover) included
- Travel Dispute Cover available
We recommend that you read the Policy Wording for full details of our travel insurance cover.
Covering a medical condition
Goodtogoinsurance.com provides annual travel insurance to people travelling with all sorts of medical conditions from asthma through to heart disease, cancer and mental health conditions. We can also cover your travelling companions on the same annual policy.
- Annual travel insurance cover for pre existing medical conditions
- Up to a high level of severity and even a terminal prognosis
- Cancer, Heart Conditions, Diabetes, Stroke, Epilepsy and many more
- Cover is available to travellers on a course of chemotherapy or radiotherapy
- Cover for mental health conditions
When you get an annual travel insurance quote we will ask you a series of simple questions about your medical condition which will help us to provide you with appropriate cover for your annual policy - It's very easy and will only take a few minutes.
* Flexible cover. Trip changes? We'll change your single trip policy to match with no admin charge. The new dates must be within 20 months of the original issue date. If the new trip is for a longer period, to a different destination or more than 12 months from the original issue date, there may be an additional premium due to increased risk.